Subject : Rational Thinking in the Qur’an
Lecturer : Dr. Seyyed Mahmood Musavi
Semester : 2nd academic Year 2006
Program : Islamic Philosophy
- The necessity of making distinction between modern society and time of the Prophet
- Holy verses as source of inspiration of philosophical answer as theological doctrines
- Systematization of doctrines cosmological, theological, eschatological and anthropological
- The different layers of rationality in appropriate with different dimension of human being
- The explanation of Ignorance before Islam and after Islam (subsecqunet drastic change made by Islam)
- Presupposition of modern rationality
- Some tradition and holy verses on the existence of God and His Unity, Identity of Essence and attribute.
- The formation of different schools of thought in the first century A.H: the origin of rational thought in Islam
- “Rationality”: its presumption and center argument by believers some explanation for religious believe.