Subject : Islamic Ontology I
Lecturer : Dr. Seyyed Mahmoud Musavi
Semester : 2nd/Academic year 2006 (Islamic Philosophy Program)
- The main issues of philosophy: Philosophy as such as “Philosophy of” (Meta discipline & Sub Topics of first philosophy)
- Common Properties of Being in Islamic philosophy: logical in religibles, whatism concept.
- Some comparative consideration on the concept and reality of Being
- Fundamentality of Being and its consequence
- History of principality of Being: Clarification of the themes
- An out line of philosophy distinction between “philosophy as such” and “philosophy of” and its two types
- Fundamentality if Being: Its clarification and explanation
- Unity and multiplicity: Four main doctrines
- Criterion for the need of cause continued: Importance and the way of obtaining the idea of Cause.
- Causation, homogeneity, refutation of circularity
Philosophical Instruction, Taqi Misba Yazdi