The New Student Enrollment Program of 2008
(Registration Period: Until 21 May 2008)
Master Degree (MA)
of Islamic Philosophy and Islamic Mysticism
Islamic College for Advanced Studies (ICAS)
(Branch of ICAS London UK in Cooperation with Paramadina University Jakarta)
Any applicant must meet entry requirements as listed below:
1. Possesses a Bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
2. Completes the Applications Form
3. Fulfils the Examination requirement (the Exam comprises Academic Potential Test, English test and Interview)
4. Accepts the College’s Code of Conduct
The college admits at most 35 students every year in any MA course.
1. One Copy of Identity Card
2. Color Photo size 2 x 3 and 3 x 4 (@ 4 piece)
3. Copy of Certificate academic (legalized by the university)
4. Copy of Academic Transcript (legalized by the university)
5. To pay the registration and entrance test fee Rp 100.000
6. To fill the pre-registration form and follow the entrance test (Written Test & Interview)
The requirement to study at Preliminary semester:
The new student should pay the for course preliminary semester about Rp. 1.500.000 (for tuition fee, student administration & library member). Scholarships available for whom who have good GPA (IPK) after preliminary Semester for semester 1 – 4.
1. The Pre-registration SecondPeriod:
· March 1, 2008 – May 21, 2008
2. The entrance test will be held in ICAS Campus (Pondok Indah Plaza III, Blok F5, Jl. TB.Simatupang, South Jakarta Indonesia):
· Written Test: Thursday, May 22, 2008 at 9.30.am – end.
· Interview: Friday-Saturday, May 23/24, 2008, at 10.00 am – end
3. The announcement of the result of entrance test: May 31, 2008.
4. The Re-registration period of the student who has passed the Entrance Test will be held: on Mai 31 — June 5 , 2008.
5. The course start on June 6, 2008.
6. The course will be held at Friday and Saturday (at 9 am to 5 pm)
7. For more information and detail of the program, please contact:
Islamic College For Advanced Studies (ICAS) Jakarta,
Pondok Indah Plaza III, 3rd floor, blok F-5,
Jln. T.B Simatupang,
South Jakarta 12310, Indonesia.
Phone: (021) 765-1534 , Fax. (021) 765-1601.
CP: Mr. Ahmad Samantho (0817 89 77 39), Mr, Saefuddin, Mrs. Erliyani Manik